- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 6882 units in February 2018, recording a growth of 22.8%
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 6882 units in February 2018, recording a growth of 22.8%
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) sold 6882 units in February 2018 as compared to 5603 units February 2017, recording a growth of 22.8%. This includes 6789 units of Eicher brand and 93 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for February 2018:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded a total sale of 6789 units in February 2018 (YTD 55621 units) as compared to 5483 units in February 2017 (LYTD 50478 units), recording a growth of 23.8%.
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 5776 units (YTD 47885 units) in February 2018 as compared to 4932 units in February 2017 (LYTD 43123 units) representing a growth of 17.1%.
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded a total sale of 1013 units in February 2018 (YTD 7736 units) as compared to 551 units in February 2017 (LYTD 7355 units) representing a growth of 83.8%
- Volvo Trucks has recorded sales of 93 units in February 2018 (YTD 889 units) as compared to 120 units in February 2017 (LYTD 924 units).
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward?looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.