- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 6567 units in April 2023
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 6567 units in April 2023
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) recorded sales of 6567 units in April 2023 as compared to 5525 units in April 2022 recording a growth of 18.9%. This includes 6399 units of Eicher brand and 168 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for April 2023:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 6399 units in April 2023 as compared to 5416 units in April 2022 representing a growth of 18.1%.
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 6142 units in April 2023 as compared to 4766 units in April 2022, representing a growth of 28.9%.
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 257 units in April 2023 as compared to 650 units in April 2022, representing a decline of 60.5%
- Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses have recorded sales of 168 units in April 2023 as compared to 109 units in April 2022, representing a growth of 54.1%.
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward- looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.