- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 6038 units in October 2022
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 6038 units in October 2022
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) recorded sales of 6038 units in October 2022 as compared to 5805 units in October 2021 recording a growth of 4.0%. This includes 5911 units of Eicher brand and 127 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for October 2022:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 5911 units in October 2022 as compared to 5689 units in October 2021 representing a growth of 3.9%.
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 5555 units in October 2022 as compared to 4863 units in October 2021, representing a growth of 14.2%.
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 356 units in October 2022 as compared to 826 units in October 2021, representing a decline of 56.9%
- Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses have recorded sales of 127 units in October 2022 as compared to 116 units in October 2021, representing a growth of 9.5%.
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.