- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4843 units in September 2016, recording a growth of 14%
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4843 units in September 2016, recording a growth of 14%
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) has sold 4843 units in September 2016 (FYTD 29479) as compared to 4248 units in September 2015 (LFYTD 23785) recording a growth of 14.0% (FYTD Growth of 23.9%). This includes 4734 units of Eicher brand and 109 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for September 2016
- Eicher branded trucks and buses have recorded total sales of 4734 units in September 2016 (FYTD 29063) as compared to 4047 units in September 2015 (LFYTD 23173), representing a growth of 17.0% (FYTD Growth of 25.4%).
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 4148 units in September 2016 (FYTD 24864) as compared to 3452 units in September 2015 (LFYTD 20168), representing a growth of 20.2% (FYTD Growth of 23.3%).
- On the Exports front Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 586 units in September 2016 (FYTD 4199) as compared to 595 units in September 2015 (LFYTD 3005), representing a FYTD growth of 39.7%.
- Volvo trucks have recorded sales of 109 units in September 2016 (FYTD 416) as compared to 201 units in September 2015 (LFYTD 612).
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward?looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.