- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4720 units in November 2018
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4720 units in November 2018
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) recorded sales of 4720 units in Novemver 2018 as compared to 4916 units in November 2017, recording a decline of 4%. This includes 4602 units of Eicher brand and 118 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for November 2018:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 4602 units in November 2018 (YTD 45009 units) as compared to 4727 units in November 2017 (LYTD 36169 units), representing a decline of 2.6% ( YTD growth at 24.4%)
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 3817 units in November 2018 (YTD 38778 units) as compared to 4062 units in November 2017 (LYTD 31058 units) representing a decline of 6% (YTD growth at 24.9%)
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 785 units in November 2018 (YTD 6231 units) as compared to 665 units in October 2017 (LYTD 5111 units), representing a growth of 18% (YTD growth at 21.9%)
- Volvo Trucks has recorded sales of 118 units in November 2018 (YTD 714 units) as compared to 189 units in November 2017 (LYTD 575 units), representing a decline of 37.6% (YTD growth at 24.2%)
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward?looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.