- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4503 units in Mar 2015
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4503 units in Mar 2015
VE Commercial vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) has sold 4503 units in March 2015 as compared to 4471 units in March 2014 recording a growth of 0.7%. This includes 4401 units of Eicher brand and 102 units of Volvo brand.
The following are the key highlights for Mar 2015
- Eicher branded trucks and buses have recorded total sales of 4401 units in Mar 2015 as compared to 4366 units in Mar 2014, representing a growth of 0.8%.
- In the domestic CV Market ( 5T and Above), Eicher Trucks and Buses have recorded sales of 4186 units as compared to 3944 units in Mar 2014, representing a growth of 6%
- On the Exports front Eicher Trucks and Buses have recorded sales of 317 units in Mar 2015 as compared to 527 units in Mar 2014, a decline of 39.8%.
- Volvo trucks have recorded sales of 102 units in Mar 2015 as compared to 105 units in Mar 2014, a decline of 2.9%.
Disclaimer: All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.