- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4359 units in July 2017
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 4359 units in July 2017
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) has sold 4359units in July 2017 as compared to 4374 units in July 2016 recording an overalldecline of 0.3%. The July 2017 sales figure includes 4316 units of Eicher brand and 43 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for July 2017
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded total sales of 4316 units in July 2017 (YTD 15817 units) as compared to 4315units in July 2016 (LYTD 20229 units).
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 3714units (YTD13627 units) in July2017 as compared to 3664 units in July2016 (LYTD 17266 units)representing a growth of 1.4%.
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses recorded a total sale of 602units in July 2017 (YTD 2190 units) as compared to 651 units in July 2016 (LYTD 2963 units) representing a decline of 7.5%.
- Volvo Trucks has recorded sales of 43 units in July2017 (YTD 125units) as compared to 59 units in July 2016 (LYTD 216 units) representing a decline of 27.1%
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward?looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.