- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 3930 units in April 2015
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 3930 units in April 2015
VE Commercial vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) has sold 3930 units in April 2015 (YTD 14950) as compared to 3503 units in April 2014(LYTD 13484) recording a growth of 12.2%.(YTD Growth of 10.9%) This includes 3838 units of Eicher brand and 92 units of Volvo brand.
The following are the key highlights for Apr 2015
- Eicher branded trucks and buses have recorded total sales of 3838 units in Apr 2015(YTD
14601) as compared to 3434 units in Apr 2014(LYTD 13248), representing a growth of
11.8%.(YTD Growth if 10.2%)
- In the domestic CV market ( 5T and Above), Eicher Trucks and Buses have recorded sales of 3501 units in Apr 2015 (YTD 13264) as compared to 2791 units(LYTD 11483) in Apr 2014, representing a growth of 25.6% (YTD Growth of 15.5%)
- On the Exports front Eicher Trucks and Buses have recorded sales of 335 units in Apr 2015(YTD 1335) as compared to 643 units in Apr 2014(LYTD 1765).
- Volvo trucks have recorded sales of 92 units in Apr 2015(YTD 349) as compared to 69 units (LYTD 236) in Apr 2014, a growth of 33.3% (YTD Growth of 47.9%)
Disclaimer: All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.