- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 3639 units in November 2015, recording a robust growth of 25.7%
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 3639 units in November 2015, recording a robust growth of 25.7%
VE Commercial vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) has sold 3639 units in November 2015 (YTD 42429) as compared to 2896 units in November 2014 (LYTD 37271) recording a growth of 25.7% (YTD Growth of 13.8%). This includes 3536 units of Eicher brand and 105 units of Volvo brand.
The following are the key highlights for November 2015
- Eicher branded trucks and buses have recorded total sales of 3534 units in November 2015 (YTD 41324) as compared to 2778 units in November 2014(LYTD 36494), representing a growth of 27.2% (YTD Growth of 13.2%).
- In the domestic CV market ( 5T and Above), Eicher Trucks and Buses have recorded sales of 2905 units in November 2015 (YTD 36302) as compared to 2233 units (LYTD 31055) in November 2014, representing a growth of 30.1% (YTD Growth of 16.9%)
- On the Exports front Eicher Trucks and Buses have recorded sales of 629 units in November 2015 (YTD 5022) as compared to 545 units (LYTD 5439) ) in November 2014, representing a growth of 15.4%.
- Volvo trucks have recorded sales of 105 units in November 2015(YTD 1105) as compared to 118 units (LYTD 777) in November 2014, representing a YTD growth of 42%.
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward?looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.