- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 3089 units in April 2017
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 3089 units in April 2017
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) has sold 3089 units in April 2017 as compared to 5365 units in March 2016 recording an overalldecline of 42.4%. This includes 3077 units of Eicher brand and 12 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for April 2017
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded total sales of 3077 units in April 2017 as compared to 5326units in April 2016 representing a decline of 42.22%
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 2578 units in April 2017 as compared to 4641 units in April 2016 representing a decline of 44.5%
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses recorded a total sale of 499 units in April 2017 as compared to 685 units in April 2016 representing a decline of 27.2%
- Volvo Trucks has recorded sales of 12 units in April 2017as compared to 39 units in April 2016,representing a decline of 69.2%
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward?looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.