- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 2438 units in June 2021
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 2438 units in June 2021
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) recorded sales of 2438 units in June 2021 (YTD 5806 units) as compared to 1358 units in June 2020 (LYTD 2129), recording growth of 79.5% (YTD growth 172.7 %). This includes 2370 units of Eicher brand and 68 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for June 2021:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 2370 units in June 2021 (YTD 5641 units), as compared to 1321 units in June 2020 (LYTD 2061 units), representing a growth of 79.4% (YTD growth of 173.7%).
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 1760 units in June 2021 (YTD 3971 units) as compared to 1016 units in June 2020 (LYTD 1484), representing a growth of 73.2% (YTD growth of 167.6%).
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 610 units in June 2021 (YTD 1670 units) as compared to 305 units in June 2020 (LYTD 577 units), representing a growth of 100% (YTD growth of 189.4%).
- Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses have recorded sales of 68 units in June 2021 (YTD 165 units) as compared to 37 units in June 2020 (LYTD 68 units), representing a growth of 83.8% (YTD growth of 142.6%)
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.