- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 2145 units in April 2021
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 2145 units in April 2021
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) recorded sales of 2145 units in April 2021 (YTD 2145 units) as compared to 85 units in April 2020 (LYTD 85), recording growth of 2423.5% (YTD growth 2423.5 %). This includes 2096 units of Eicher brand and 49 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for April 2021:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 2096 units in April 2021 (YTD 2096 units), as compared to 79 units in April 2020 (LYTD 79 units), representing a growth of 2553.2% (YTD growth of 2553.2%).
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 1555 units in April 2021 (YTD 1555 units) as compared to 38 units in April 2020 (LYTD 38), representing a growth of 3992.1% (YTD growth of 3992.1%).
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 541 units in April 2021 (YTD 541 units) as compared to 41 units in April 2020 (LYTD 41 units), representing a growth of 1219.5% (YTD growth of 1219.5%).
- Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses have recorded sales of 49 units in April 2021 (YTD 49 units) as compared to 6 units in April 2020 (LYTD 6 units), representing a growth of 716.7% (YTD growth of 716.7%)
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward- looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.