- Press Releases
- VE Commercial Vehicles sells 11906 units in March 2023
VE Commercial Vehicles sells 11906 units in March 2023
VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (A Volvo Group and Eicher Motors joint venture) recorded sales of 11906 units in March 2023 as compared to 8803 units in March 2022 recording a growth of 35.2%. This includes 11677 units of Eicher brand and 229 units of Volvo brand.
Following are the key highlights for March 2023:
- Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 11677 units in March 2023 as compared to 8581 units in March 2022 representing a growth of 36.1%.
- In the domestic CV market, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 11263 units in March 2023 as compared to 7929 units in March 2022, representing a growth of 42%.
- On the Exports front, Eicher branded trucks & buses have recorded sales of 414 units in March 2023 as compared to 652 units in March 2022, representing a decline of 36.5%
- Volvo Trucks and Volvo Buses have recorded sales of 229 units in March 2023 as compared to 222 units in March 2022, representing a growth of 3.2%.
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward- looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.