- Press Releases
- Eicher sells 3150 units in Sept 2012
Press Release | March, 2018
Eicher sells 3150 units in Sept 2012
The following are the key highlights for Sept 2012:
- Eicher branded trucks and buses have recorded sales of 3150 units which is 31.9% lower than Sept 2011 sales. The YTD 2012 sales of Eicher branded trucks and buses stand at 36720 units as compared to LYTD 2011 sales of 35833 units, representing a growth of 2.5%.
- In the domestic CV Market ( 5T and Above), Eicher branded trucks and buses have recorded sales of 3026 units as compared to 4152 units in Sept 2011, representing a drop of 27%. The YTD 2012 sales for Eicher branded trucks and buses stand at 34915 units as compared to YTD 2011 sales of 33411 units, representing a growth of 4.5%
- In the domestic Bus segment, the Sept 2012 sales stand at 612 units as compared to 550 units in Sept 2011, representing a growth of 11.3%. The YTD 2012 sales stand at 7152 units as compared to YTD 2011 sales of 5389 units, representing a 32.7% growth.
- In the HD segment, the sales stand at 443 units in the domestic market as against 636 units in Sept 2011. YTD Eicher HD sales stand at 5812 units as against 5172 units in 2011, representing a growth of 12.4%.
About VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV):
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.
For more information please visit our website:www.vecv.in www.eichertrucksandbuses.com
For further information, please contact:
DGM, Brand & Corporate Communications, VECV