- Press Releases
- Eicher launches Pro 6000 series - Next Generation Heavy-Duty Trucks in West Market
Eicher launches Pro 6000 series - Next Generation Heavy-Duty Trucks in West Market
The Eicher Pro 6000 Series of trucks aims to set new benchmarks in efficiency and productivity
April 22nd 2015, Mumbai: VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) announced the launch and availability of Eicher Pro 6000 series, the next generation heavy duty trucks in West India with a customer experience event in Mumbai. The event will see the presence of financiers and customers from Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and MP over a 4-day period. The new range of Eicher Pro 6031 (31T GVW 8X2), Eicher Pro 6025 (25T GVW 6x2) haulage trucks and Eicher Pro 6025T (25T GVW 6X4) tipper that combines cutting-edge technology with design, marks the entry of Eicher brand into a new phase of growth and consolidation in the heavyduty commercial vehicle market.
The Eicher Pro 6000 Series representing ‘The future of Indian trucking’ has been developed and manufactured as a result of the synergistic working between the Volvo Group and Eicher.
Launching the all-new Eicher Pro 6000 Series, A K Birla, Executive Vice President Sales, Marketing & Aftermarket, VE Commercial Vehicles said,
- Next generation heavy duty trucks developed in collaboration with the Volvo group
- Best in class Fuel efficiency with VEDX engines and Volvo Group’s new generation Engine Management System
- Unmatched Productivity
- Enhanced driver efficiency with intelligent cabin design, Fuel coaching, cruise control & advanced telematics with Eicher Live services.
“The Eicher Pro 6000 Series marks yet another milestone in journey of Eicher Trucks and Buses, to becoming a strong player in the commercial vehicle industry, especially in the heavy duty segment. HD is the largest and fastest growing category which obviously makes it the most important segment in our product portfolio. Moreover, the West market is very crucial for the commercial vehicle industry and will contribute to the over-all growth plans of VECV. The event in Mumbai gives the customer an immersive experience about the design and specification of the products and also giving them an opportunity to touch and drive the trucks.”
He added, “The Eicher Pro 6000 Series is the range of next-generation heavy duty trucks that go beyond high reliability, performance and productivity. The vital combination of Volvo Group’s world-class technology and frugal cost expertise and management of Eicher has created a range that will set new benchmarks amongst customers with high demands on profitability and driver effectiveness.
EICHER PRO 6000 SERIES –
The all-new range of Eicher Pro 6000 series has been developed keeping customers as central to the product development process and the learnings from the customers in real world conditions. The Eicher Pro 6000 Series of trucks will meet the needs of most market segments across haulage, distribution, construction, industrial loads, courier and perishables. With a completely new Pegasus-based front styling, the new range of vehicles is a quantum leap in each aspect, from exterior design to engine technology and cabin features. Eicher Pro 6000 Series of trucks are geared to revolutionize the levels of productivity in the heavy-duty trucking industry, with the infusion of international engine technology and cabin design from the Volvo Group, together with the intelligent features and enhanced support services.
- Eicher Pro 6000 Series has the VEDX5 and VEDX8 engines, designed in collaboration with the Volvo Group. Volvo Group’s new generation Engine Management System (EMS 3.0) manages high efficiency running of the VEDX 5 engine.
- The Pro 6000 Series comes with telematics (Eicher Live), fuel coaching, and cruise control.
- It is also equipped with advanced on board diagnostics systems, which enables proactive maintenance of the truck. The system throws up fault indicators to the driver in the form of visual signals, messages and alarms. Together with the fully equipped Eicher service network, this ensures preventive and corrective maintenance of the truck, thus delivering superior uptime.
- The ultramodern truck cabin is ergonomically designed with state-of-the-art features for comfortable driving and higher driver efficiency. The spacious sleeper cabin has been smartly designed to provide a relaxed yet efficient workspace for the driver.
The Eicher Pro 6000 heavy-duty trucks and tippers promise maximum lifetime profitability by delivering class leading fuel efficiency, superior productivity and high driver efficiency.
Disclaimer: All statements included or incorporated by reference in this media release, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our industry, management's beliefs and certain assumptions made by us. Although VE Commercial Vehicles believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement was made, and VE Commercial Vehicles undertakes no obligation to Update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. No assurance can be given that actual results, performance or achievement expressed in, or implied by, forward-looking statements within this disclosure will occur, or if they do, that any benefits can be derived from them.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) is a joint venture between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. In operation since July 2008, the company includes the complete range of Eicher branded trucks and buses, exclusive distribution of Volvo Trucks in India, engine manufacturing and exports for Volvo Group, nonautomotive engines and Eicher component business. A multi-brand, multi-division company, backed by innovative products & services, VECV today, is recognised as an industry leader for modernizing commercial transportation in India and developing world.